Matters of Spirit

Spiritual and Esoteric writings in the manner of Light Workers. A sharing of spiritual and self empowerment concepts and philosophies. "My purpose is to endlessly encourage you to do and become whatever makes your heart sing." ~ Shirl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blackfoot, Idaho, United States

I live in rural Idaho with my dear soul family, Kebbie, Layne and Gabe.

Sunday, May 25, 2008



WELCOME To Matters of Spirit


This Site is updated frequently . .come back often and see what's new. Please feel free to comment on anything you wish. Use the comment link below each post. Or if you prefer, you may send me a personal email by clicking the envelope icon.

Please use your own discernment about anything you see or read here. If something does not fit with you, or align with the energies of your truth, please set it aside and ask that it be validated. These concepts are offered only for your consideration. My truths may not be yours, yours may not be mine and that is perfectly as it should be.

Thanks for visiting my site. See you soon!

Blessings of Love and Light
Shirl

Go here and order this wonderful Deep Meditation CD. You will be glad you did!

Meditation CD

3 Comments:

Blogger Carnacki said...

Shirl,
How have you been? Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I'm writing a lot on a local blog, West Virginia Kossacks (although we're getting ready to change the name) and my horror blog.

12:00 AM MST  
Blogger Shirl said...

Love you my dear carnacki. Thanks so much for the heads up, I will come and visit and see what you are up to.

Hugs
Shirl

5:50 PM MDT  
Blogger Nancy LeTourneau said...

Shirls, I wanted to say "hi" here and return the visit. This whole thing of travelling round the neighborhood and visiting just might be fun.

I'm going to see scribe this weekend. Maybe I can talk her into starting a place of her own. We'll see.

7:36 PM MDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares