Matters of Spirit

Spiritual and Esoteric writings in the manner of Light Workers. A sharing of spiritual and self empowerment concepts and philosophies. "My purpose is to endlessly encourage you to do and become whatever makes your heart sing." ~ Shirl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blackfoot, Idaho, United States

I live in rural Idaho with my dear soul family, Kebbie, Layne and Gabe.

Monday, January 07, 2008


The tone of 2008. . .
~Shirl



Where is it I AM not, for I AM everywhere

Who is it I AM not, for I AM everyone

Within the silence there is music, it is not to hear but feel
touching the potential. . . there arises form
reach out your heart for it is there I AM

Clay in the sculptor's hand is but a pulse of music
flowing through the soul

If you wait it is there, if you create it is here
send forth the knowing and know

In your tears there are oceans yet unborn
In your words there are wings unfurled
In you there is that which I AM

Look not with your eyes but see with the being of Love

There cannot be more than this for I AM All That IS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares