Matters of Spirit

Spiritual and Esoteric writings in the manner of Light Workers. A sharing of spiritual and self empowerment concepts and philosophies. "My purpose is to endlessly encourage you to do and become whatever makes your heart sing." ~ Shirl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blackfoot, Idaho, United States

I live in rural Idaho with my dear soul family, Kebbie, Layne and Gabe.

Saturday, July 14, 2007





A Message from Mike Quinsey on "Fire the Grid"
==========================================

Dear Friends,
As you know, I only occasionally send you messages that you have not subscribed to, but I make an exception for one contained in the videos listed below. There have been a number of messages already this month about "Fire the Grid" which is to take place at 11.11 GMT on 17th July 2007. In my own messages the emphasis has been on how important this month is, and reference made to it "being one that will be looked back upon as a major turning point" (Diane 07.02.07). I only had to listen to the first video to know that Shelley Yates is a great soul, who has spent her tragic life for this particular important moment in time. I was absolutely riveted to her message, and every word carried an energy that told me that this dear soul is so honest and loving. She was clearly inspired, and I have not been so excited for a long time at the message she gave. It was dynamic and powerful with a clear instruction as to what each individual can do to "Fire the Grid".

We are in the time that we can exercise our own power to determine the future of Mankind. So many times our friends in Spirit/Space have told us of the power of thought, particularly when many souls come together in a common cause. The 17th July will be our day, and the first of many when we shall take back our sovereignty, our dignity and freedom.

In Love and Light,
Mike



This is part one. . .the links to all 8 parts are below

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares