Matters of Spirit

Spiritual and Esoteric writings in the manner of Light Workers. A sharing of spiritual and self empowerment concepts and philosophies. "My purpose is to endlessly encourage you to do and become whatever makes your heart sing." ~ Shirl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blackfoot, Idaho, United States

I live in rural Idaho with my dear soul family, Kebbie, Layne and Gabe.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008


I AM the Voice
~Shirl


I AM the Voice of a people.


I Am the Voice of gentle awakening.


I Am the VOICE of remembrance.


I Am the Voice reminding you.


I Am the Voice you have been waiting for.


I AM the Voice that speaks to your heart.


I AM the Voice that rekindles LOVE.


I AM the Voice of the ages.

I AM the Voice that calls to you.


I AM the Voice of your knowing.



Hear my Voice and you will Know.



Blessings and hugs,
Shirl

Amazing Art and Inspiration by Danel B Holeman




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares