Matters of Spirit

Spiritual and Esoteric writings in the manner of Light Workers. A sharing of spiritual and self empowerment concepts and philosophies. "My purpose is to endlessly encourage you to do and become whatever makes your heart sing." ~ Shirl

My Photo
Name:
Location: Blackfoot, Idaho, United States

I live in rural Idaho with my dear soul family, Kebbie, Layne and Gabe.

Friday, December 30, 2005


A Message from Archangel Michael ~Through Ronna Herman

Know that everything, at some level, is seeking the Light, is seeking balance and harmony, seeking to return to that which it was in the beginning. Each phase of new awareness or expanded consciousness has its special miracles and benefits which are to be savored and enjoyed.

Each time you release some old self-limiting, painful thought form, habit or discordant energies within, you are transformed, and you remove a small (or large) part of your disguise which allows you to integrate another facet of your wondrous God Self. In doing so, you are gradually creating a new empowered “you,” and a new reality opens to you whereby you have access to many new concepts, as well as new talents, and your sensitivity to the exquisite nuances of Spirit miraculously unfold around you.

If you could truly see the grid system, the web of life or connection of all things, you would have a better understanding of the concept of “Oneness.” It is not just the Earth that has an intricate grid system. You have streams of Light that radiate forth from you and to you, one to another, back and forth amongst every person on Earth. Some stronger, some weaker, but you are still intrinsically connected with everyone and everything on your planet and even within this universal _expression. This may be mind-boggling and hard for you to imagine, but it is true. When we say you are all one, what does this really mean and how does this happen?

It is because there are those streams of Light that penetrate and filter through everyone and around and through all of the Earth. Yes, most of these streams of Light are very weak, but more and more of these streams of Light are growing stronger and are setting up a vibration of recognition. There is an echo from within that says, “Yes, I remember you. Yes, I know who you are and I know we have been together before. I don’t know where, but I feel and recognize your vibrations and your energy signature. You touch my soul and make my heart strings sing. Your loving Essence assures me that I am no longer alone. Welcome into my heart. I ask you to share my journey and to allow me to be a part of your journey as well.”

~ Archangel Michael ~
Through Ronna Herman
Star Quest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares